A Wonderful 'Magical' Animal

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Race Series 2010

Race Series 2010


Veterans' Day Road Race
November 11, 2010
Bedford, MA, USA
55
of 115
41
of 72
10
of 14
8:02
min/mi
49:58

Hanscom area 10K. Well organized. Shooting for 8-min/mile just missed. Then found out somebody took my race swag that I'd left around the starting area.

Old Sandwich Road Race
June 06, 2010
Plymouth, MA, USA
101
of 256
64
of 112
10
of 19
9:34
min/mi
2:05:22

Summer month half marathon. Bad idea. Runners were shuttled from the parking area to a buggy beach area to wait for the rest of the runners. The course was great, but there were few water stations on what turned out to be a hot summer day. Anybody got a hose? The finish at Plymouth South high school track with runner's names being broadcast on the PA system was fun!

Cabot 5K
May 15, 2010
Newton, MA, USA
32
of 391
28
of 133
5
of 28
7:22
min/mi
22:56

Newton 5K. The registration was full, so I ran as a bandit. Course was Fast and Flat. 

Boston Marathon
April 19, 2010
Boston, MA, USA
20016
of 22543
11827
of 13073
2233
of 2382
10:33
min/mi
4:36:46

Bucket list. Proud of myself for completing my first marathon. I ran as a bandit. I felt like a rock star running through Framingham!

http://www.blogpingsite.com